Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,,
My 2013 GT seems to be developing this issue. I have 155k miles. Bought with 80k. Randomly, but getting more and more frequent I'll attempt to start car and it wont just turn over. I'll have to pump the gas and eventually it'll catch and turn over. Only the tcs light will shine and nothing shows on rpm meter. The tcs light that shines is the same one that flickers when I'm in snow. I can shut the car down, give it a min, the restart it with no issue, not lights, just like normal. This started maybe 6to9 months ago and has gone from once a month or two to a few times a week. Any clue what this may be?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone,,
My 2013 GT seems to be developing this issue. I have 155k miles. Bought with 80k. Randomly, but getting more and more frequent I'll attempt to start car showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ and it wont just turn over. I'll have to pump the gas and eventually it'll catch and turn over. Only the tcs light will shine and nothing shows on rpm meter. The tcs light that shines is the same one that flickers when I'm in snow. I can shut the car down, give it a min, the restart it with no issue, not lights, just like normal. This started maybe 6to9 months ago and has gone from once a month or two to a few times a week. Any clue what this may be?
___________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you my issue has been solved,....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Replace your crank sensor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts