Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who makes a brace for the 2013 coupe? I know there are a small amount of aftermarket parts out there as the 2013 is fairly new... but I think the body dimensions should be pretty much the same for the 5th gen Elantras. So would a brace for a 2011 fit the 2013 coupe?

I went through this with the replacement rear shocks ... none of the aftermarket manufacturers would confirm that anything produced for the 2011 would fit a 2012-13 ... but in fact they do! (like they are all 2 years behind...LOL).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice link Robert.:) By the way, I read from another article that having a loan already at hand is a ton of help, especially because it is nearly impossible to pay cash for a car. If you want more information, read here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Does anyone know who makes a brace for the 2013 coupe? I know there are a small amount of aftermarket parts out there as the 2013 is fairly new... but I think the body dimensions should be pretty much the same for the 5th gen Elantras. So would a brace for a 2011 fit the 2013 coupe?

I went through this with the replacement rear shocks ... none of the aftermarket manufacturers would confirm that anything produced for the 2011 would fit a 2012-13 ... but in fact they do! (like they are all 2 years behind...LOL).
Your best bet would be to find a manufacturer that has the dimensions listed. distance form left to right and distance between the bolt holes. then all you woul dhave to be sure of is hood clearance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts