Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone......I just traded my 05 Santa Fe 3.5 for a 2013 GS Coupe and I'm very glad I did. This seems to be a great car in the very short time I have had it, this makes my 5th Hyundai and counting, actually car# 63 to be honest...... I stand up in the room and say my name is Richard and I have a car addiction. The most important part is admitting you have a problem right? Just because i admitted it doesn't mean I have to fix it :D

Looking forward to being a part of your forum.

Richard

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the car, they have made many improvements from the first Hyundai I owned which was a 2002 Elantra, it feels very solid and well built. The MPG average so far is 32.4MPG with 201 miles on the clock.

I had the windows tinted the day after I bought the car and it really makes a difference in the way the car looks in my opinion. I will post pictures up soon.

The car is surprisingly roomy, I'm 6 3" and the rear seats still have plenty of room.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I really like the car, they have made many improvements from the first Hyundai I owned which was a 2002 Elantra, it feels very solid and well built. The MPG average so far is 32.4MPG with 201 miles on the clock.

I had the windows tinted the day after I bought the car and it really makes a difference in the way the car looks in my opinion. I will post pictures up soon.

The car is surprisingly roomy, I'm 6 3" and the rear seats still have plenty of room.
Usually tints do make a big difference with the appearance of a car in a good way as long as their black tint and not fading chrome tints haha.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will last for long time, I have a slight issue as my wife explains to me about my cars (OCD) They have to be clean.:D My 05 Santa Fe still looked brand new when I traded it in. Sometimes I think its a curse with my cars, they have to run right and look nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts