Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra SE 2.0L 6MT
14 Posts
oil change, engine air filter change, fluid check, spark plug/wire replacement (if you have coils then only the spark plugs)

·
Registered
10 Posts
oil change, engine air filter change, fluid check, spark plug/wire replacement (if you have coils then only the spark plugs)
I'd also put in a bottle of Chevron with Techron fuel system treatment at your next gas fill-up. Also, if you haven't already done so, a drain-fill of the transmission fluid and maybe even a drain-fill of the coolant.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've done all of the above except I need to change wires/plugs. It's idling a little rough.
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd also put in a bottle of Chevron with Techron fuel system treatment at your next gas fill-up. Also, if you haven't already done so, a drain-fill of the transmission fluid and maybe even a drain-fill of the coolant.
Will do.
Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra SE 2.0L 6MT
14 Posts
I've done all of the above except I need to change wires/plugs. It's idling a little rough.
Thanks
I wouldn't drain the trans though. from experience in a Hyundai dealership, these things are really finicky with having the trans fluid changed. in a lot of cases, its better to leave it as is or you can end up having more issues to repair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts