User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2015, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2016 Elantra Sedan Spare Tire & Tool Kit

Good Morning,

I am new to the site and if I am posting in the wrong area, moderators please move the post as needed.

I recently bought my daughter a new 2016 Elantra for graduation. Unfortunately it does not come with a spare tire and the tools to change a flat tire. I would like to pick up a spare and the tool kit to put in the truck (there is a indention where a small doughnut spare and tools would fit). My question is what years elantras (or other models) spare will fit this car? There are a lot of wrecking yards in the area so I'm sure I'll be able to find something that will work. Just wanted to ask if anyone knew what year/model spare tire and tool kit will work.

If this has been asked and answered previously, please forgive me for asking again. I didn't find anything about it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-24-2015, 07:42 AM

Garage
There a couple places you can check: the tire label (drivers door area) or the owners manual might specify what is the correct tire size for a temporary spare. You may also want to look into using a full sized spare (same size as what's is on the car now) to make process more appealing, assuming space allows.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-28-2018, 12:33 PM

Spare tire - Elantra 2016

They don't typically come with a spare tire, you can purchase one here though -- Hyundai Elantra Spare Tire Kit | Hyundai Shop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Elantra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page