the first thing you need to do is check your fuses. if you check them and they are all good, then you can move onto the bulbs.
to get to the bulbs you'll have to remove the instrument cluster
1. remove the 2 screws above the cluster on the plastic bezel
2. remove the ash tray
3. remove the 2 screws holding the other part of the bezel on
4. remove the bezel that surrounds the cluster. Be careful as it's a large plastick piece that is held on by clips in the back. If you dont have any interior pry tools, use a wide flathead screwdriver with some cloth around it to pry the bezel out. Also the lighter at the bottom will coue out with this so you'll want to disconnect the power from there.
5. remove the screws holding the cluster in
6. pull the cluster out and disconnect the cables
you should be able to get to the bulbs from the back of the cluster. they will have little round white or grey sockets holding them in place.
Last edited by BKohs; 01-10-2014 at 09:11 AM.