2016 Hyundai elantra 6speed manual. - Hyundai Elantra Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-16-2016, 01:46 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
2016 Hyundai elantra 6speed manual.

What's going on guys I have a 2016 elantra base model, I got it in July of 2015, it doesn't have all the fancy phone start **** and doubled din display, but I wanted a manual and that's the only one they had in NY I was told lol. Honestly I couldn't of been happier I love the car I've gotten 40 per gallon, traveling threw ny, I was honesty amazed **** out performed the panflit. I really have no issue with the trany she shifts real good nice and reaponsive, wish the clutch was a little smaller, but I love the ride. Dead stock I really feel like the cars is being held back. But we will see what some upgrades will do later on. I've been having trouble finding after market parts that are direct fit for this model seems like the gt aND coupe get all the love. I'm open to any suggestions and any kdm tips, I'm from NY so any other users from NY that know about kdm meets or go to car meets feal free to hit me up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Elantra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page