Elantra Forum banner

2015 Elantra Sport (Canada Elantra GL with Sport package)

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  15Elantra 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Back in November I bought a 2015 Elantra GL Sport. Sometimes when I use one touch auto close on the sunroof it goes to close and jumps back when it gets 90% closed. Sometimes it works great. Sometime I perform the reset procedure to fix it and its fine for a while and starts over again. I know one other person that has this issue. I called Hyundai and they claim Im the first ever person to report this.

Anyone here have this happen?

I just bought this car new to replace a previous car I had that was plagued with issues and seemed to get butchered every time the dealership touched it and if this is a design problem I don't want to have the dealer start ripping it apart to not fix it.

#3 ·
#5 ·
The reset takes seconds, works, then after time problem comes back. all 2014-2016 that shipped with module version 1.03 experience this, reset is temp fix. Proper fix get the replacement 1.05 module as suggested by HYundai..... Follow my link to see an invoice with the part number.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.