User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-12-2019, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
'14 Elantra Limited - Air Only Coming Out When Set to 4

Hey Everyone,

I am having a weird issue with my wife's 2014 Elantra limited. When the air is set to anything but 4 it does not come out. As soon as you turn the dial to 4 it comes on full blast as expected. Once you go back down to 3 though the air shuts right off. It is the same for 2 and 1 as well. I notice when changing modes for example defrost, dash and floor, just dash, just floor, I hear a faint noise as if it's changing modes but again if it is on anything but 4 nothing comes out of the vents. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I would imagine it's not the blower motor because if that were the case it wouldn't work at all on any level, 1-4. I did have a remote start installed in the car last week but the heat has worked fine on any level 1-4 for everyday since. I would think if the remote start was interfering somehow it would have happened right from the start. Also, I can't imagine a remote start could interfere with the air. Any thoughts and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Elantra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page