ElantrElantra Rough idle, jerking, black and light white smoke
I urgently need some help please.
Car have 262534 km on the clock
* When the car is in park, or driving it have a rough idle, and sometimes it looks like it's going to die
* It blows some smoke when I accelerate.
* it's jerking when I accelerate or slowing down
* when car idle and I rev it, it gives black smoke and driving a light white smoke
* Use a lot of fuel
* there is no power when I accelerate
* Engine really hot, but gauge shows normal
Have done a diagnostic test:
Results shows its the Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor.
Parts I have replace:
* MAP sensor (Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor
* Throttle Body sensor
* Camshaft sensor
* Petrol Filter
* Oil filter
* Spark Plugs with High Performance Spark Plug cables
* Sometimes hard to start
I have use engine cleaner and fuel injector cleaner to clean the system.
But the car is till giving the same problems. I love this car... And don't ever want to sell it... I really want to fix it.