Rear suspension rattle - Continuing
My 2010 Elantra has a rattle in the right rear that I can't figure out. I read through the other thread that finally pointed to bad shocks.
1. I removed the shock and drove around- rattle continues.
2. I removed the sway bar link.- rattle continues
3. Checked caliper, seems fine
4. Wife drove me around while I was in trunk. The rattle is definitely coming from suspension.
5. Most rattling happens over very small road irregularities, not big bumps.
6. Rattling happens on or off the brakes.
7. Rattling is definitely a metallic sound.