Elantra Forum banner

Elantra's!!!! Coupes, sedans, & gt's

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  hyundaipwr 
#1 ·
If your interested in any new Elantra's I can surely help you!! I am from a Hyundai dealership in East Tx, and we will deliver your vehicle to anywhere needed!!! We currently have them in stock, and are also offering Lifetime warranties and free maintnence with your purchase!! Have any questions feel free to ask here, or you can email me at bull_dog_2010_7@yahoo.com!!!! LETS ROOOLLLL!!!!!

#2 ·
Welcome! Quite awesome how you guys are willing to deliver Elantra's to just about anywhere. With the busy lives a lot of us have this will make it much more convenient.

Im new to the Elantra but frequent this forum to learn more, I'll make sure to ask you about anything I need to know about the Elantra before I make my purchase!

I plan on adding aftermarket wheels to the Elantra GT, could you tell me the specs on the bolt pattern and center bore?

thanks!

#4 ·
Dude!!!! You want credibility??? Learn proper punctuation!!!! Like, the plural form of "Elantra" is "Elantras"!!!! But the posessive form is "Elantra's"!!!! So you could write "My Elantra's handling is so awesome that now I want to own two Elantras".

And enthusiasm is nice, but we're not a bunch of pre-teen girls!!!! So if you want to be taken seriously, calm down!!!! And take it easy on the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

So, uh, how close to dealer invoice can you go? And with shipping to, say, California, how can you beat or match what my local dealer can do?

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.