Buying New Elantra - Hyundai Elantra Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2013, 12:17 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Red face Buying New Elantra

Put down a REFUNDABLE $200 deposit today to take delivery next week on a 2013 Elantra Limited with Tech Package. It's coming from the factory with three "added features" I don't really need, but are going to come with it anyway... Carpeted floor mats, first aid kit, and auto dimming rearview mirror with home link compass. The price includes two discounts, $1500 for using Hyundai financing and a $500 "switching" discount for having currently owned a Toyota. The PRE-TAX price is $19,517. Florida sales tax adds $1308, making my final out the door price $20,825. From what I've read on this forum, this seems to be an astounding price. The salesperson I've been dealing with has been the most candid professional car salesman I've ever seen and they have sent me a line item quote in writing, along with a copy of the window sticker and dealers invoice. Really excited about my new Elantra and unless I get the shock of my life and this dealer turns out to be a crook, believe that I'm getting a really super deal. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too good to be true.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2013, 02:52 PM

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a great deal and I hope everything goes well with your new Elantra, make sure to keep us posted on it.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-23-2013, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Thank you. Nice to get a reply. My actual out the door price is going to be $21,000 because I'm having them tint the windows and add some pinstriping. Vehicle is still on the truck, but should be in any day.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2013, 05:16 AM

Hey all i was considering buying the new Hyundai Elantra, I think it looks awesome, though could anybody help me?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-04-2013, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

I'm no expert, but just having gone through it myself, If I can help you with anything, I will. Lance 727 410-5696
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkdore View Post
Thank you. Nice to get a reply. My actual out the door price is going to be $21,000 because I'm having them tint the windows and add some pinstriping. Vehicle is still on the truck, but should be in any day.
what percent tint are you getting?

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2013, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkdore View Post
Is it in as yet? would love to see pic's of it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Elantra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page