2013 Hyundai Sonata Will Only Feature Minor Equipment Upgrades - Hyundai Elantra Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
RPM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2013 Hyundai Sonata Will Only Feature Minor Equipment Upgrades

I can see these going for much cheaper since most people will prlly wait for the 2014 redesign.

Quote:
Korea-based automaker Hyundai has announced that the 2013 model year version of the Sonata will only consist of a few minor equipment upgrades. The company had already announced earlier that a redesigned version of the model will not be due until 2014.

The 2013 Sonata’s base GLS model which features the ‘Popular Equipment Package’ will have fog lamps and heated front seats as standard features. The price for the model is set at $21,720. This is followed by the SE which also features heated front seats, while the Limited comes with a standard traditional sunroof.

The top of the range Limited Premium Package will also have a panoramic sunroof. There is absolutely no change in the engine configuration whatsoever. The same two gasoline engines continue to power the Sonata – a 198hp 2.4-liter Theta II GDI (200hp in SE trim with the dual exhaust) and a 274hp 2.0-liter Theta II turbocharged GDI engine. This is also accompanied by a 206hp Hybrid variant.
via Carscoop
http://www.nitrobahn.com/news/2013-h...ment-upgrades/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-15-2012, 07:44 PM

will be a good buy for those looking for a slightly cheaper elantra that features a bit more. 2014 is the key year to wait for tho, i would hold off till then.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-18-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM View Post
I can see these going for much cheaper since most people will prlly wait for the 2014 redesign.

http://www.nitrobahn.com/news/2013-h...ment-upgrades/
Shouldn't this be in offtopic and not an elantra section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElantraFan View Post
will be a good buy for those looking for a slightly cheaper elantra that features a bit more. 2014 is the key year to wait for tho, i would hold off till then.
I think you mean Sonata? lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Elantra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page