Rollover Crash At Hyundai Dealership Obliterates 18 Cars - Hyundai Elantra Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-13-2013, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
TDR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rollover Crash At Hyundai Dealership Obliterates 18 Cars

Rollover Crash At Hyundai Dealership Obliterates 18 Cars

I think it's fair to say that the folks at South Point Hyundai in Austin aren't having a very good time at SXSW.

Earlier this morning, a car apparently careened off the Interstate 35 frontage road in South Austin and rolled over onto several Hyundais in the dealership parking lot. According to the Austin American-Statesman, about 18 cars were damaged in the crash, some of which had their hoods ripped off. At least one Hyundai lost its roof.

The person responsible for the crash hasn't been found, the newspaper reported. Police found a wrecked vehicle lying on its roof on top of a dealership car, and witnesses told police they saw someone running away from the crashed car.

Still, being the troopers that they are, the good folks at South Point Hyundai opened anyway this morning. I hear they're running some great deals right now on the Hyundai Sonata Convertible.

http://www.google.com/reader/view/?a...alopnik%2Ffull

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interesting enough when I originally ordered my 2013 coupe, the dealer did not have one in stock so arranged for a swap. When they arrived at the other dealership to pick up my car, apparently someone had already backed up into it and smashed the rear quarter panel. Sadly the swap couldn't take place so I had to choose a different color and wait another week.... very disappointing.... Although after reading this article my story doesn't seem that bad!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Elantra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page